By accessing and using the website of Escali you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Escali, acting in this respect also on behalf of (some) of its affiliates, maintains this website as a service to our customers and the Internet community. The content (images and text) placed at this website is protected by copyright. You may use or download the content only for your personal, non-commercial use. The content may not be otherwise copied and may not be modified. Links to our website or parts thereof are subject to prior written approval by Escali.
2. Although we do everything we can in order to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Escali website, the information on this website is provided without any representation or warranty. In no event shall Escali or any of its subsidiaries be liable in connection with the use of the information made available, unless specifically stated otherwise. Escali does not warrant that the website or the servers which make this website available, are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
3. Escali reserves the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on this website at any time without notice.
4. The Escali website may contain links which will take you into other web sites, for which Escali can take no responsibility. We provide such links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to any such web sites does not imply endorsement by Escali of the content of such sites.
5. The Escali website is free to use - without any compensation being due - any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communications and material you send to us, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
6. The website provides access to our product catalogue and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to specific Escali products and services, which are not (readily) available in a particular country. Any such reference does not imply that Escali intends to sell such products or services in any particular country.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The State of Minnesota.
9. Copyright in the website and its contents rests with Escali or its licensors. All rights reserved.