Escali SmartConnect Body Scale
The new Escali SmartConnect™ Body Scale features a sleek, black tempered-glass design and 440 pound capacity. The scale sends wireless measurements via Bluetooth® to the Escali SmartConnect™ mobile app where enhanced features such as setting goal weights, tracking weight history and calculating BMI are displayed and graphed.
Users are now able to receive more in-depth information that was once only accessible from a doctor’s visit from the comfort of their own home. The information registered on the scale is displayed clearly on the app. Worrying about guessing and being unsure about their body composition data is eliminated. The scale and app simplify the life of the user and takes the stress of not knowing, away.
Key benefits of the Escali SmartConnect™ Body Scale include the large, easy to read display; its smooth glass surface that wipes clean with ease; and a large 440 lb. capacity, which makes it ideal for customers of all shapes and sizes.
Style, functionality and the importance of technology in our modern day lives were the driving forces behind the design and ability of the new Escali SmartConnect™ Body Scale. The line was designed for mass appeal, not just for the early adapters and fitness fanatics.
- Download the Escali SmartConnect™ mobile app, play around with it and get to know how to use it! Make sure you’re sales staff get a chance to demo the SmartConnect™ scales paired with the mobile app.
- Display the “How to demo SmartConnect” signage along side of a functioning scale for your customers to get a feel for how well the app works with the scale. The signage will direct your customer to download the app and show them how easy it is to pair their mobile device to the scales.
- The app is free in the Apple App Store, so get your customers to download it and try the manual entry mode for a taste of the full SmartConnect™ experience. To download the app they can visit www.escali.com/app, they can search for “Escali SmartConnect” in the iTunes App Store, or they can scan one of the QR codes located on the packaging.
- The Escali SmartConnect™ mobile application is different from the competition in that it received wireless date directly from a kitchen scale and a body scale. This means the user can track and compare their eating habits with their actual body weight and body composition, which will allow them to start making informed decisions based on their actual diet and body composition to become healthier.
- The SmartConnect scales communicate with the Escali SmartConnect™ mobile app via wireless Bluetooth® (LE) Low Energy technology, which means there are no complicated wireless home networks to set up. The user doesn’t even need wireless network at home for the SmartConnect™ system to work. Simply touch once to pair and your scales and mobile device will begin communicating.
- Sell the SmartConnect™ Kitchen Scale along side the SmartConnect™ Body Scale to strengthen the idea that the scales work together, which is a major differentiating feature of the SmartConnect™ products.
- Large backlight display
- Instant-on technology
- Automatic shut-off
- Bluetooth® SMART (low energy)
- 4-AAA batteries included
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Capacity: 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Units: pounds, kilograms
- Dimensions: 12-5/8” x 12-5/8” x 1”
The Escali SmartConnect™ mobile application uses wireless Bluetooth® (LE) Low Energy to maximize battery life in both the user’s mobile device and the SmartConnect™ scales. Because of this, the Escali SmartConnect™ mobile application is currently compatible with the following devices: iPhone (4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad Mini and iPad Touch (5th generation.) All compatible mobile devices must be running iOS 6 or iOS 7.